Holistic treatments hold a wealth of options for women looking to improve their fertility, balance their hormones, and manage side effects of fertility treatments. It's my life's work to provide effective options to support women's reproductive health and help them to better understand their cycles and their bodies.
Maybe this sounds like you?
- You'd like to better understand your cycle, when you're ovulating, and when you're most fertile
- You want to get off birth control or regulate your cycle in preparation of getting pregnant
- You just started trying and want to learn the baby-making basics
- You've been trying for long enough that it's really starting to stress you out
- You've decided to undergo IVF or freeze your eggs and you want to better understand what's ahead of you
- You've been diagnosed with infertility or have been trying for more than a year and you're looking for more options to improve your fertility
If any of these ring true, don't worry, I'm here to help.
Our bodies provide us a wealth of information about what's going on beneath the surface, we just need to know which signs to look for.
Together we'll use the Fertility Awareness Method to understand the phases of your cycle and fluctuations of your hormones, as well as to determine when you are ovulating and which days you are most fertile.
I use diagnostic tools from Chinese medicine to determine your specific pattern and customize your herbal treatment and dietary recommendations just you, as best to support your fertility.
In addition to helping support your body to be as healthy as it can be, I'm also a guide through infertility and the IVF process. I offer emotional support through a process that has been proven, via scientific research, to be one of the most high stress events a women or couple can undergo (as if we needed research to tell us that.
In fact, most of my patients are using, or have used, IVF or some other fertility treatment at some point. I'm well acquainted with what the process entails, both from a medical point-of-view and also from the ground floor perspective, having spoken and empathized with hundreds of women who have been through it.
What you get from Fertility Coaching
- One-on-one fertility coaching and support, every session is a face-to-face appointment via video conferencing
- I will teach you how to use the Fertility Awareness Method to better understand your cycle and determine when you're more fertile
- Consultation and assessment to determine your unique-to-you Chinese medical diagnosis
- Herbal prescription and dietary adjustments based on your specific pattern
- Health, wellness, and emotional support through infertility and the IVF process
Are you ready to improve your health and take charge of your fertility? Let's get started!
[Please note, Holistic Fertility Coaching is currently only available to California residents]