Holistic Fertility Coaching
Holistic treatments hold a wealth of options for women looking to improve their fertility, balance their hormones, and manage side effects of fertility treatments. It's my life's work to provide effective options to support women's reproductive health and help them to better understand their cycles and their bodies.
Maybe this sounds like you?
- You'd like to better understand your cycle, when you're ovulating, and when you're most fertile
- You want to get off birth control or regulate your cycle in preparation of getting pregnant
- You just started trying and want to learn the baby-making basics
- You've been trying for long enough that it's really starting to stress you out
- You've decided to undergo IVF or freeze your eggs and you want to better understand what's ahead of you
- You've been diagnosed with infertility or have been trying for more than a year and you're looking for more options to improve your fertility
If any of these ring true, don't worry, I'm here to help.
Our bodies provide a wealth of information about what's going on beneath the surface, we just need to know which signs to look for.
Together we'll use the Fertility Awareness Method to understand the phases of your cycle and fluctuations of your hormones, as well as to determine when you are ovulating and which days you are most fertile.
If you're not cycling or ovulating regularly, then we'll use herbal medicine and diet to support your endocrine system and regulate your hormones. I use diagnostic tools from Chinese medicine to determine your specific pattern and customize your herbal treatment and dietary recommendations individually to you.
In addition to encouraging your body to be as healthy as it can be, I'm also a guide through infertility and the IVF process, should you need it. I offer support through a process that has been proven, via scientific research, to be one of the most high stress events a women or couple can undergo (as if we needed research to tell us that.)
In fact, most of my patients are using or have used IVF or some other fertility treatment at some point. I'm well acquainted with what the process entails, both from a clinical point-of-view and also from the ground floor perspective, having spoken and empathized with hundreds of women who have been through it.
I never sell packages for coaching sessions, as every woman's journey to motherhood is completely unique. Start whenever you'd like, whether you're not quite ready to try to conceive yet or you're already in the middle of an IVF cycle. You can continue for as long as you need and stop anytime.
What you get from Fertility Coaching
- One-on-one fertility coaching and support
- I'll teach you to use the Fertility Awareness Method to better understand your cycle and determine when you're more fertile
- Consultation and assessment to determine your unique-to-you Chinese medical diagnosis
- Detailed herbal, supplement, and dietary plan based on your specific pattern
- Support through infertility and the IVF process
Are you ready to improve your health and take charge of your fertility? Let's get started!
Live in Los Angeles?
Holistic Fertility Coaching is included in the cost of consultation during acupuncture treatment.
Not in LA?
Holistic Fertility Coaching is available via phone or video conferencing.
Want to know more?
Want Happier Hormones in 30 days?
If you're tired of bothersome hormonal imbalances, give me 30 days and I'll show you how to get your hormones back on track with simple diet and lifestyle changes.
This free e-course is delivered straight to your inbox, with actionable steps every few days to keep you on track and - most importantly - following through.